Are you looking for the best luxury hotels in Vietnam? If so you’ve come to the right place!
With our wealth of knowledge, gained from orchestrating group trips to this captivating country, we present to you the ultimate guide to the best luxury hotels in Vietnam.
Discovering Vietnam’s exquisite charm and indulgence has never been more enticing! From the bustling streets of Hanoi to the serene shores of Da Nang, our recommendations promise a stay beyond compare.
Whether you’re a seasoned traveler or embarking on your first adventure, our insights will guide you towards unparalleled luxury, ensuring your stay is marked by indulgence, sophistication, and unforgettable memories.
Factors to Consider to Pick the Best Luxury Hotels in Vietnam
1. Location and Accessibility
The hotel’s location plays a crucial role in your overall experience. You can consider whether you prefer to stay in the heart of a bustling city like Ho Chi Minh or Hanoi, or if you’d rather relax by the beach in Da Nang or Nha Trang.
2. Amenities and Facilities
Luxury hotels are known for their exceptional amenities and facilities. You can look for properties that offer a wide range of services such as spa treatments, fitness centers, swimming pools, and multiple dining options.
3. Accommodation and Design
The design and quality of the rooms are vital aspects of any luxury hotel experience. You must evaluate the types of rooms available, their sizes, and the views they offer.
4. Service and Reputation
Exceptional service is a hallmark of luxury hotels. You can research the hotel’s reputation through online reviews and guest testimonials.
Best Luxury Hotels in Vietnam
1. RAOn Hotel
A fusion of opulence and local charm, this 3-star haven is where your extraordinary journey begins. With the breathtaking My Khe Beach just a leisurely 700 meters away, and the iconic Song Han Bridge a mere 1.9 kilometers from your doorstep, you’re enveloped in the essence of Vietnam’s coastal beauty.
When it comes to luxury and authenticity, RAOn Hotel effortlessly reigns supreme. This is more than just a stay; it’s an experience that seamlessly weaves together the allure of My Khe Beach and the indulgence of a top-tier Vietnamese establishment.
When you’re contemplating the best luxury hotels in Vietnam, think RAOn – where local charm meets unparalleled luxury in a symphony of hospitality that is undeniably Vietnam.
- Location: 97A Hoàng Bích Sơn, Da Nang
- Amenities: Airport shuttle, Family rooms, Free WiFi, Beachfront
- Food Information: Coffee house on site, Grocery deliveries, Mini Market on site
- Room type offered: Deluxe Family Suite, Deluxe Family Room, Superior Twin Room, Superior Studio, Studio Apartment
This haven of opulence and serenity offers a taste of indulgence that’s uniquely Vietnamese. Just a leisurely 2.3 km stroll from Bai Chay Beach and a mere 4.2 km jaunt to the famed Ha Long Queen Cable Car, this hotel is a gateway to both tranquility and adventure.
In the heart of the Bai Chay district, a gem awaits – DeLaSea Ha Long Hotel. As the morning sun dances on the tranquil waters, you’re invited to plunge into the inviting indoor pool or unwind at the hotel’s stylish bar.
With a 24-hour front desk always at your service, you’ll feel like a cherished guest from the moment you arrive at Cat Bi International Airport, just 40 km away. DeLaSea HaLong Hotel embodies the essence of where to stay in Vietnam, offering not just accommodation, but an experience that resonates with the soul.
- Location: Bai Chay Ward, Halong City, Quang Ninh Province, Vietnam A9, Lot 1, Ha Long Marine Boulevard, Ha Long
- Amenities: Indoor swimming pool, Airport shuttle, Spa and wellness center
- Food Information: 1 restaurant on site
- Room type offered: Executive Suite, Junior Suite with Ocean View, Double Room with Lake View, Deluxe Twin Room with Sea View, King Room with Sea View
This hidden sanctuary offers a 4-star haven, where every corner is designed to pamper you in style. You can step into a world of relaxation with its inviting sauna and unwind on the terrace, embraced by scenic vistas that feel like a warm Vietnamese embrace.
For those seeking a touch of excitement, the hotel has it all – from friendly rounds of billiards that spark laughter, to bike hire and car hire that let you explore the enchanting streets of Hoi An at your own pace.
Amidst the breathtaking backdrop of beautiful nature, Cozy Savvy Boutique Hotel Hoi An stands tall as one of the best luxury hotels in Vietnam, embodying the spirit of comfort and sophistication. You can come and experience the beauty of this place!
- Location: 116 Dao Duy Tu, Cam Pho Ward, Cam Pho, Hoi An
- Amenities: Outdoor swimming pool, Spa and wellness center, Restaurant, Family rooms
- Food Information: 1 restaurant on site
- Room type offered: Cozy Deluxe Suite River View, Cozy Deluxe Room Town View, Cozy Savvy Villas-Morning Glory, Cozy Savvy Villas-Sunset Cove
From the moment you step into their abode, you’ll be immersed in an atmosphere of unrivaled elegance and comfort, showcasing the pinnacle of Vietnamese hospitality.
You can indulge in the lap of luxury as you explore the picturesque surroundings, where the rugged landscapes beckon for a cycling adventure, and worry not, for they offer convenient bike hire services right here at their 4-star haven.
You can experience the essence of luxury redefined, where “My Boutique Hotel & Spa” weaves the best luxury hotels in Vietnam narrative seamlessly into the vibrant tapestry.
- Location: 049 Muong Hoa Street, Sapa Town, Lao Cai, Sa Pa
- Amenities: Airport shuttle, Non-smoking rooms, Restaurant, Spa and wellness center
- Food Information: 1 restaurant on site, Cuisine: American, British, French, Vietnamese, European
- Room type offered: Deluxe Double Room with City View, Deluxe Twin Room, Family Connecting Suite, Deluxe Family Room, Premier Deluxe Double Room with Balcony
This exquisite haven of comfort and elegance promises an unforgettable stay, blending local charm with opulent amenities. As you ponder where to stay in Vietnam, look no further – this gem is a top choice!
Feel right at home with a kettle for your tea cravings, and sink into the soft embrace of premium bed linen and fluffy towels. It’s those little touches that truly set Aaron Boutique Hotel apart from the rest.
So, whether you’re seeking the allure of the place or the epitome of luxury, Aaron Boutique Hotel is your answer. You can let the harmony of local beauty and world-class amenities make your stay one for the books. Your quest for the best luxury hotels in Vietnam ends here.
- Location: 16 Biệt Thự, Nha Trang
- Amenities: Outdoor swimming pool, Airport shuttle (free), Non-smoking rooms, Family rooms
- Food Information: 1 restaurant on site
- Room type offered: Apartment, Family Room, Deluxe Family Room, Deluxe Triple Room, Executive Suite, Junior Suite, Superior Double or Twin Room
This exquisite haven embodies the essence of indulgence, where every detail whispers opulence and comfort. With a local touch that seamlessly merges tradition and modernity, it’s a retreat unlike any other.
Situated just 5 kilometers from the serene Chùa Khánh Long Buddhist Temple and 42 kilometers from the enchanting Ninh Binh, this place is a gateway to cultural gems and natural wonders.
The Muong Thanh Luxury Ha Nam boasts an array of thoughtfully designed rooms, each adorned with the finest touches. As one of the best luxury hotels in Vietnam, Muong Thanh Luxury Ha Nam seamlessly weaves together modern luxury and local charm, creating an experience that resonates deep within your soul.
- Location: Northern Area of Hong Phu Bridge, Quang Trung Ward, Phu Ly City
- Amenities: Outdoor swimming pool, Airport shuttle, Family rooms, Spa and wellness center
- Food Information: 2 restaurants on site, Cuisine: Vietnamese, Asian, European
- Room type offered: Deluxe Triple Room, Executive Suite, Deluxe Suite, Deluxe Twin Room
You can imagine waking up to the soothing melody of the ocean, as you peer through your window to catch a glimpse of the azure waters stretching as far as the eye can see. This is the kind of experience that awaits you at Azura Gold.
With a tour desk at your service and a 24-hour front desk ready to cater to your every need, you’ll feel pampered from the moment you arrive. And let’s not forget the cherry on top – complimentary WiFi access to keep you connected while you indulge in luxury.
Whether you’ve been wandering the vibrant streets or exploring the picturesque beauty, coming back to Azura Gold feels like coming home. And if you’re wondering where to stay in Vietnam, this oasis of opulence stands proudly among the best luxury hotels in Vietnam.
- Location: 64/2 Tran Phu Street, Loc Tho Ward, Nha Trang
- Amenities: Outdoor swimming pool, Airport shuttle, Beachfront, Family rooms
- Food Information: 1 restaurant on site, Cuisine: Asian
- Room type offered: Junior Suite with Ocean View, Deluxe Twin Room with Sea View, Deluxe Double Room with Sea View
This splendid 5-star haven invites you to bask in opulence and comfort, redefining your stay in this enchanting land. As you step into the grand lobby, you’ll be welcomed by an air of sophistication that resonates with the best luxury hotels in Vietnam.
You can unwind amidst the exquisite décor. Whether you’re seeking a serene escape or a lavish adventure, this haven is where to stay in Vietnam for an unforgettable experience.
So, if you’re pondering where to stay in Vietnam, let Diamond Stars Ben Tre Hotel also be your answer, promising an indulgent getaway that words can only begin to describe.
- Location: 140 Hung Vuong, An Hoi, Ben Tre, Vietnam
- Amenities: Indoor swimming pool, Restaurant, Non-smoking rooms, Free WiFi
- Food Information: Coffee house on site
- Room type offered: Suite, Premier King Room, Deluxe Twin Room
Nestled in Thanh Hóa of Vietnam’s breathtaking landscapes, the Melia Vinpearl Thanh Hoa stands tall as one of the best luxury hotels in Vietnam.
From the moment you step into the grand foyer, you’re greeted with an ambiance of refined elegance. The hotel’s lavish rooms and suites offer the pinnacle of comfort, each thoughtfully adorned with a local touch that captures the essence of Vietnam.
For those journeying from afar, the convenience of Tho Xuan Airport, a mere 36 km away, adds to the allure of the Melia Vinpearl Thanh Hoa. You can discover a haven where you can create memories that will linger long after you bid farewell to this enchanting escape.
- Location: 27 Tran Phu Street, Dien Bien Ward, Thanh Hóa
- Amenities: Indoor swimming pool, Spa and wellness center, Non-smoking rooms, Family rooms
- Food Information: 2 restaurants on site
- Room type offered: The Level Premium Corner Room, The Level Suite, The Level Premium Room
You can imagine waking up to the soothing melodies of nature, while being just a stone’s throw away from iconic attractions like the Japanese Covered Bridge and Assembly Hall of the Fujian Chinese Congregation, each only 700 meters away.
As you embark on your adventure, this luxurious haven becomes your home away from home in Vietnam. Each detail exudes sophistication, from the tastefully adorned rooms to the impeccable service that’s a hallmark of the best luxury hotels in Vietnam.
From the charming local touches to the world-class amenities, every aspect is designed to make your stay unforgettable. You’ll find it all here, including a delightful gift shop that beckons with unique mementos.
- Location: Xuyen Trung, Cam Nam ward, Cam Nam, Hoi An, Vietnam
- Amenities: Outdoor swimming pool, Airport shuttle (free), Restaurant, Family rooms
- Food Information: 1 restaurant on site
- Room type offered: Double or Twin Room with Balcony, Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Balcony and River View, Superior Double or Twin Room with Village View
Conclusion – Best Luxury Hotels in Vietnam
In a country as diverse and captivating as Vietnam, the luxury hotel scene truly stands out, offering a lavish blend of comfort, culture, and impeccable service. As you explore the bustling streets of Hanoi or unwind on the stunning beaches of Nha Trang, you’ll find a range of top-tier accommodations that redefine opulence.
From the moment you step into these opulent retreats to the time you bid them farewell, the best luxury hotels in Vietnam promise an extraordinary journey that combines comfort, culture, and the art of relaxation in the most exquisite way possible.
FAQs – Best Luxury Hotels in Vietnam
What’s the best time to visit Vietnam?
The ideal time to visit Vietnam is during the dry season, which runs from November to April. This period offers pleasant weather and fewer chances of rain, making it perfect for exploring both the northern and southern parts of the country.
What’s the currency used in Vietnam?
The official currency of Vietnam is the Vietnamese Dong (VND). It’s a good idea to have some local currency on hand for small purchases, as well as major credit cards which are widely accepted in larger cities.
What are some must-visit places in Vietnam?
Absolutely! You won’t want to miss the stunning limestone karsts of Halong Bay, the bustling streets of Hanoi, the ancient town of Hoi An, and the vibrant city life of Ho Chi Minh City. Each of these destinations offers a unique experience.
Is it safe to eat street food in Vietnam?
Yes, definitely! Vietnamese street food is a must-try and a big part of the local culture. Just make sure to choose busy stalls with high turnover to ensure freshness and cleanliness. Your taste buds will thank you!
Do I need a visa to visit Vietnam?
It depends on your nationality. Many countries have a visa exemption period for short stays, but for longer visits, you’ll likely need a visa. Check with the Vietnamese embassy or consulate in your country to get the most accurate information.
How’s the transportation system in Vietnam?
Vietnam has a variety of transportation options. You can travel between cities using domestic flights, sleeper trains, or long-distance buses. Within cities, there are taxis, motorbike taxis (xe om), and ride-sharing services like Grab.
What’s the local culture like?
Vietnamese culture is rich and diverse, influenced by its history and various ethnic groups. Respect for elders and traditions is important, and you might notice a strong emphasis on family values. Don’t forget to greet with a smile and a nod when meeting locals!
Note – This article contains affiliate links. If you make any purchase using one of these links, we may receive compensation at no extra cost to you.